I am honored to have received the endorsement of the Croton Democratic Committee. I am excited to share that endorsement with Trustee Ann Gallelli.
Since Ann and I began serving together on the Village Board in 2014, we have worked to:
- Establish Senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption to keep our community affordable for seniors and the disabled;
- Reform the accessory apartment law to empower families to create multi-generational housing;
- Oversee the first mixed-use developments under the Village’s new Harmon zoning law;
- And enact two tax-freeze compliant budgets.
Although we come from different generations and different parts of the Village, Ann and I share a common sense agenda for our community:
- 100% renewable energy from the Westchester Power Community Choice Aggregation program;
- The timely completion of the Croton Point Avenue improvement project.
Control property taxes by developing non-property tax sources of revenue and prudently sharing services;
- And increase transparency by making more public documents readily available;
I am proud to be part of a balanced ticket with Ann and, and I ask your support for both of us in November. We look forward to building on the progress that we have achieved.