Dear neighbor, Here is the 539th installment of Decoding Village Agendas to keep Croton residents informed of the actions of the Village Board at their meetings. I continue to add recipients to this email update on agendas so you may be receiving it for the first time. I enjoy getting your feedback and hope to continue to hear from you. If you do not wish to receive these periodic email updates from me, please reply to this email and your name will be removed from the email list.
Decoding Village Agendas – May 24, 2021
Work Session of the Village Board
Join Zoom Meeting via Computer or Tablet – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88558811459?pwd=dDJoM1NjTkZlbmpyaExaYjhXQlMyQT09
Join Zoom Meeting by Phone: +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Webinar ID: 885 5881 1459
1. Consider the appointment of Daniel Tucker to the position of Village Treasurer effective August 2, 2021, at an annual salary of $115,000.
2. Discussion on improvements to the Village Cable Access Channel and meeting broadcasts. Software used for operating the tv station has expired and is no longer functional. Bryan Healy proposes utilizing new software from G and G Technologies at $9,458.
3. Discussion on proposed bocce courts at Black Rock Park. The proposed courts would be located at the northern end of the park.
4. Review of possible dog park locations in Village parks. The Board will review two sketches, included in the backup documents, prepared by DPW Superintendent Balbi, for possible locations at Croton Landing Park and Gouveia Park.
5. Discussion on amending the Village Code to permit limited non-resident access to Village parks and recreational areas. Discussion will be on a proposal to establish a specific number of non-resident park permits.