Dear neighbor, Here is the 477th installment of Decoding Village Agendas to keep Croton residents informed of the actions of the Village Board at their meetings. I continue to add recipients to this email update on agendas so you may be receiving it for the first time. I enjoy getting your feedback and hope to continue to hear from you. If you do not wish to receive these periodic email updates from me, please reply to this email and your name will be removed from the email list.
Decoding Village Agendas – January 27, 2020
Work Session of the Village Board
7: 30 p.m.
(Open to Public and Televised
NOTE: The overviews of the operations of the following departments are part of a continuing process begun in early January whereby Board members and the public can become fully acquainted with the various responsibilities of the respective departments. Departmental activities are directly related to budget requests. The upcoming 2020/2021 Fiscal Year Budget is in the early stages of being developed and will be presented in mid-March.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the Public Works Department.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the Parking Department.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the Treasurer’s Office.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the Village Clerk’s Office.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the Village Manager’s Office.
This is great, thank you!
Thank you for the information.