Dear neighbor, Here is the 475th installment of Decoding Village Agendas to keep Croton residents informed of the actions of the Village Board at their meetings. I continue to add recipients to this email update on agendas so you may be receiving it for the first time. I enjoy getting your feedback and hope to continue to hear from you. If you do not wish to receive these periodic email updates from me, please reply to this email and your name will be removed from the email list.
Decoding Village Agendas – January 13, 2020
Work Session of the Village Board
7: 30 p.m.
(Open to Public and Televised
- Discussion of proposal from Morning Glory Markets for a farmers market at Senasqua Park. A proposal from Pasquale Le Draoulec for seasonal market at Senasqua Park running for 25 Sundays from June to November. The terms and parameters for such a market will be discussed.
- Update on the Croton Point Avenue Traffic, Pedestrian and Bicycle Improvement Project. The Village Manager will provide an update on this project with information on discussions with the NYS DOT regarding its future.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the Fire Department. Members of the Fire Department will go over in detail the totality of its operations to increase Board understanding and in preparation for the upcoming budget.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the EMS Department. Members of the Croton EMS will go over its operation to increase Board understanding and in preparation for the upcoming budget.
- Overview of the day-to-day operations of the Police Department. Members of the Police Department will go over its operations to increase Board understanding and in preparation for the upcoming budget.
- Further review of Local Law Introductory 9 of 2019. The Board will continue its discussion of the proposed zoning amendment. All backup documents for the proposed amendment are available at the Village website, click on Minutes and Agendas.