Decoding Village Agendas – March 12, 2018
Work Session of the Village Board
7: 30 p.m.
(Open to Public and Televised)
- Members of the Bicycle Pedestrian Committee will provide an update to the Board. The BPC has a five-year plan of goals including traffic calming in the upper village, implementing the Croton Point Avenue project, safe walking to schools and library, walkable shopping, and more.
- Discussion of proposed improvements to the access trail to Silver Lake..
- Discussion about proposed local law regulating solar installations within the Village. A memo from the Village attorney outlines some zoning regulations that should be considered in such a law.
- Discussion of rezoning of certain commercial areas of the Village. The discussion will center on whether current zoning primarily in the Municipal Gateway area is up to date and consistent with the goals of the Village’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Proposed resolution to Support Amtrak’s National Network. This is in response to the proposed federak budget reducing funding for Amtrak by half in 2019.
- Village Manager provides Board an overview of 2018-2019 Village Budget Process.