Dear neighbor, Here is the 374th installment of Decoding Village Agendas to keep Croton residents informed of the actions of the Village Board at their meetings. I continue to add recipients to this email update on agendas so you may be receiving it for the first time. I enjoy getting your feedback and hope to continue to hear from you. If you do not wish to receive these periodic email updates from me, please reply to this email and your name will be removed from the email list.
Decoding Village Agendas – July 17, 2017
Work Session of the Village Board
7: 30 p.m.
(Open to Public and Televised)
- Discussion with local businesses regarding the use of plastic bags. No backup documents are available for this agenda item but representatives from local businesses have been invited to the discussion.
- Discussion with Edward Carey and Javier Barrios from Good Energy LLP about the Community Choice Aggregation Program. Good Energy LLP provides community outreach services for the Community Choice Aggregation program.
- Discussion with the Bike Pedestrian Committee regarding a grant that could potentially fund signage for bike paths and bikes-on-roads. The BP Committee would like the Village to pursue a grant available to Greenway Compact Communities, of which Croton is one. Members will explain and discuss the proposed application.
- Authorizing the Village Treasurer to close the enclosed Capital Projects accounts as of May 31, 2017 and return the associated amounts to their respective funding sources. As part of end of year budget housekeeping, twenty capital accounts are being closed.
- Discussion about the proposed acquisition of two properties on Route 129 for the relocation of the new DPW facility. The Village has applied to the Town of Cortlandt Planning Board for site pan approval. The board will discuss the application and the proposed site plan.
- Request by the Village Manager to enter into Executive Session to discuss a real property matter. If the request is granted, an Executive Session will be held.
- Request by the Village Manager to enter into Executive Session to discuss personnel matters regarding two specific individuals. If the request is granted, an Executive Session will be held.