To the Editor:
Last week, Trustee Ann Gallelli and I were formally nominated for re-election by:
- The Democratic Party
- The Working Families Party
- The Independence Party
- and The Women’s Equality Party
I am honored to be on the November ballot with Trustee Gallelli. Since Ann and I began serving together on the Village Board in 2014, we have worked to:
- Oversee the first mixed-use developments under the Village’s new Harmon zoning law;
- Enact two tax-cap compliant budgets;
- Establish Senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption to keep our community affordable for seniors and the disabled; and
- Reform the accessory apartment law to empower families to create multi-generational housing.
I am proud to be part of a balanced ticket with Ann, one that is supported by a diverse coalition and which represents the values of our community. I ask your support for both of us in November.
Thank you to all of the volunteers that carried our nominating petitions and the hundreds of Village residents of many parties that signed them.
Trustee Brian Pugh